ring-bending pliers are ideal for bending any gauge of wire into ring shanks. Forming pliers have a variety of jaw configurations designed to maximize the ability to bend, shape or form wire, strip and sheet; the jaws of these pliers are designed to create gentle curves. The longer handles provide leverage even when shaping heavy-gauge wire or hard-alloy ring blanks. The tough, rust-resistant stainless steel gives a reasonable tool life and good value.
• The pliers have a lap joint, in which one half of the joint overlaps the other, and a pivot is set through both halves.
• The handles are dipped in plastic for comfort and a more secure grip.
- Jaw Length: 0.8" (20.32mm)
- Overall Length: 6.4" (162.56mm)
- Shipping Weight: 8.968 ounces (254.245g)
- Country Of Origin: Pakistan
- Handle color may vary from that shown depending on the manufacturer's availability.